Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Little Bonus

In addition to the mini-update, I thought I'd offer you all a bonus entry today with the new Eily stats. She had her one year checkup last Friday, and aside from "She's perfect!" here's what Dr. Marcus had to say:

Height: 28.5 inches
Weight: 19lbs 7oz
Head circumference: 18.5 inches (big brains!!)

The poor kiddo screamed through the three shots she had to receive. She calmed down as soon as I picked her up, though, and she even managed to wave bye-bye to Dr. Marcus when he left at the end of the appointment. A huge smile of surprise hit his face when he saw how quickly Eily forgave him for giving her those three shots. Something tells me he doesn't get that kind of reaction from kids on a daily basis. I guess it's just further proof of how awesome our little Smudge is....not that I needed any, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment