Friday, November 5, 2010

Eily's first love affair...

is one I highly approve of. She has taken to spending much of her free time "reading" aloud - with or without an audience. I find her sitting in corners with piles of books mounted around her while she jibber-jabbers away at mach speed. It's pretty funny, and I finally managed to catch it on video twice over the past few days.

Here's a look at her reading in her rocking chair in her room:




And now here she is in the tub. Forget all the toys and fun stuff surrounding her, she just wants to read the bath book:





Sorry they are such poor quality; they were taken on my phone.

That's all for today! (Can you believe I posted only a few days after the last one?! Don't get too used to this, it's just a fluke!)

No comments:

Post a Comment