Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sing-a-long with Eily

In the interest of entertaining those of you who have told me how much you enjoy the blog, I offer you the following sing-a-long video. This little girl is destined for stardom! (Pardon the poor quality - this was taken with our regular camera, not the snazzy video camera.)

Oh, and P.S. - if you happen to be watching this at work (not that any of you would ever be so irresponsible, of course), you may want to turn the sound down a bit. Her voice...well, let's just say it carries.

5 comments:

  1. Not only is she ready for American Idol 2024 but she is a pro yoga girl, great happy baby pose. Miss her already!

    Aunt Colie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eily is so adorable! and as good a singer as I am, to boot! haha :) What an awesome video! Can't wait to see you guys again sometime soon! And depending on HOW soon, we may have a little one to sing along with Eily!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so totally cuteness overload Jessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jessa, she is so precious! She reminds me so much of Gracelyn talking and singing like that! And Gracelyn is constantly playing with her feet when she's on her back, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is too cute! I dunno Jess, I think she might be a soprano, she is singing pretty high there!

    ReplyDelete